This Library NExT introductory course teaches students how to create digital 3D objects using Inventor and AutoCAD software programs. This course features basic programing including how to design, construct, and assemble different 3D parts to create a digital car. The Inventor software program used in this course is a common tool used in multiple engineering fields: Aerospace Engineering, Bioengineering, Environmental Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. No prior experience with Inventor or AutoCAD is required.
Course Title: Introduction to AutoDesk Inventor: 3D Enginneering Design
Date: Saturday, May 26, 2018
Time: 1:00:00 PM-4:00:00 PM
Location: San Diego Central Library
Address: 330 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
Floor: 4th Floor, Wells Fargo Technology Center
Course Level: Middle School (6th-8th Grade) and High School (9th-12th Grade)
Space is limited, advance registration is required.
Registration Policy and Procedures:
- I understand students must attend all classes.
- I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
- I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
- I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
- I understand students should treat instructors and all workshop attendees with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
- I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above.