You are here

Primary tabs

There are 9 seats remaining.

Allowed Ages: 14 and older.
Registration for this event has closed.

99.9% of human genome is identical among individuals. The other 0.1% makes us biologically unique. Sometimes the difference between two traits can be traced to a single chemical change in our DNA. In this hands-on workshop, we will explore the genetics of perception and test our own DNA for a bitter taste receptor.

Recommended for ages 14-adult.

Limit 20. Register for this program below.