Flexible space for medium-sized gatherings. Adjacent to public restrooms.
- Meeting rooms must be requested at least two (2) weeks prior to the requested date.
- Each group may schedule 1 (one) meeting per month with a maximum 4-hour limit.
- Groups may not use the rooms for ongoing meetings for longer than 3 (three) months before rebooking; however, tentative bookings may be available one year in advance at the discretion of the Branch Manager.
- Payment of 100% of applicable meeting room fees shall be required at the time of the booking, at least two (2) weeks prior to the date. A BOOKING WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL ALL FEES ARE PAID.
- Please review the meeting room fee structures here: http://www.sandiego.gov/public-library/services/specialresources/meeting/meetfee
Sony FM Stereo, Panasonic DVD player, Sony Cassette JVC Deck, 1 podium, drop down display screen, wired microphones, HDMI and VGA audio cables for the public, assistive listening system.
14 six-foot tables. 106 chairs.