Please take a moment to fill out our Online Survey
You are here
Flexible space for medium-sized gatherings. High ceilings and one wall of windows.
- Meeting rooms must be requested at least two (2) weeks prior to the requested date.
- Each group may schedule 1 (one) meeting per month with a maximum 4-hour limit.
- Groups may not use the rooms for ongoing meetings for longer than 3 (three) months before rebooking; however, tentative bookings may be available one year in advance at the discretion of the Branch Manager.
- Payment of 100% of applicable meeting room fees shall be required at the time of the booking, at least two (2) weeks prior to the date. A BOOKING WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL ALL FEES ARE PAID.
- Please review the meeting room fee structures here: http://www.sandiego.gov/public-library/services/specialresources/meeting/meetfee
Ceiling-mounted projector that can be connected to a laptop or DVD; speaker system for music CDs, auxiliary audio devices, and microphones. White board.
Standard padded stacking chairs and rectangular folding tables; enough to seat 100 people.