Large room, set apart from main body of library but connected by entry rotunda. Used for most events, both library-sponsored and by outside groups, and used for long-running art displays. Patio doors open onto parking lot and grassy area.
- Meeting rooms must be requested at least two (2) weeks prior to the requested date.
- Each group may schedule 1 (one) meeting per month with a maximum 4-hour limit.
- Groups may not use the rooms for ongoing meetings for longer than 3 (three) months before rebooking; however, tentative bookings may be available one year in advance at the discretion of the Branch Manager.
- Payment of 100% of applicable meeting room fees shall be required at the time of the booking, at least two (2) weeks prior to the date. A BOOKING WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL ALL FEES ARE PAID.
- Please review the meeting room fee structures here: http://www.sandiego.gov/public-library/services/specialresources/meeting/meetfee
Overhead projector and screen and surround-sound speaker system connected to CD player, Blu-Ray/DVD player, wireless USBs for laptop use, wireless microphones. Kitchen.
120 chairs, removable cushions, and children's floor mats; 17 long (6-person) tables.