There are 19 seats remaining.
Slimy ocean animals like octopus, sea stars, sand dollars, and moon snails are the focus of this Library NExT class. Students discover the secret of how octopus change color and how oysters make pearls. This class offers a chance to research sea life like a marine biologist and to create like an artist using different types of materials found in nature.
Course Title: Slimy Sea Creatures
Time: 1:00 PM-4:00 PM
Location: Linda Vista Branch Library
Address: 2160 Ulric St., San Diego, CA 92111
Course Level: Middle School (6th-8th Grade)
Space is limited, advance registration is required.
Registration Policy and Procedures:
· I understand students must attend all classes.
· I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
· I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
· I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
· I understand students should treat instructors and all workshop attendees with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
· I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above.