Let San Diego Public Library assist you in preparing for the transition from high school to college through the Admit One College Prep Academy! Admit One provides an advantage on SAT and ACT test preparation. This partnership between the San Diego Public Library and UC San Diego Extension Pre-College Programs helps high school students prepare for college exams and navigate the college process.
This is a VIRTUAL program series.
*Please read all the information below!
1.) REGISTER first through the Library. Please do NOT share an email with a sibling you must use separate emails addresses and must register under the student's name (not parent's). No school emails, please.
2.) After the application period closes, you will receive an email with a link and instructions for how to SELF-ENROLL through the Extension website. If you do not self-enroll using the instructions, you will not be fully registered in the class.
The San Diego Public Library and UC San Diego Extension are proud to bring all Library NExT programming to you for free, thanks to funding provided in whole or in part by the Community Development Block Program funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to the City of San Diego.
In order to keep these programs free, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Community Development Block Grant program requires us to collect household income information as part of the registration. All information collected is confidential and is only used for tracking to provide funds for this program.
If you need special accessibility accommodations, information and program content can be made available in alternative formats upon request. To request disability-related modifications or accommodations, please email JFRogers@sandiego.gov
If you have comments, questions or grievances about Library NExT, please contact Library NExT at LibraryNExT@sandiego.gov
Registration Policy and Procedures:
- I understand students must attend all classes.
- I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
- I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
- I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
- I understand students should treat each other with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
- I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above.