In this workshop, learn how to program an Arduino Nano microcontroller to control a vibration sensor and OLED to display your fortune! Students follow instructions during the program to construct the cube, build a circuit, and program the Arduino to produce their own Magic 8 Cube. No experience is required! 1 kit per household.
All participants are welcome. If you need special accessibility accommodations,please email email@example.com in advance of your participation.
If you have comments, questions or grievances about Library NExT, please contact Library NExT Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Policy and Procedures:
- I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
- I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD Dept. of Computer ad Electrical Engineering and the student organization, Project in a Box. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth learning environment.
- I understand that I will register through the Library Event Calendar and that my registration must be fully complete to attend the class.
- If there is more than one student in attendance they must register as well. Adults are allowed to attend without registering.
- I understand that I am responsible for cancelling my registration if I am unable to attend.