Ready to earn pre-college credit while learning about business management? This virtual series is designed for high school students who are excited to learn about logistics and coordination of activities in a business setting. Business management encompasses logistics and coordination of activities in an organizational enterprise. In this program, high school students develop a practical understanding of policy creation and resource allocation as a means to achieve institutional objectives.
Upon completion of the program, students will earn 3 units of pre-college credit and a certificate.
This event is divided into three sections: Organizational Behavior, Elements of Marketing, and Business Decision Making. Each section consists of ten 3-hour classes that will be held on Sundays over the course of 10 weeks. Attending all classes is required. Register once for the whole series.
Each registrant must use a unique email address when registering.
Please see January 10 to register!
Instructors will send zoom links to your email 24 hours prior to the start of the course.
Registration Policy and Procedures:
- I understand students must attend all classes.
- I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
- I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
- I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
- I understand students should treat each other with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
- I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above.
This project is funded in whole or in part with Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to the City of San Diego. All participants are welcome. If you need special accessibility accommodations, please call (619) 236-5807 or email email@example.com in advance of your participation. If you have comments, questions or grievances about Library NExT, please contact Library NExT Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org.