In this workshop, learn basic circuitry and Arduino programming to create this fun robot! Students get to make a Lego eating robot! ColorBot tells you what color Lego is in its mouth by having its eyes light up the same color! No experience required!
(The bot's real name is "Fargbot", and the kits are created by the student led organization, Project-in-a-Box!)
Limit 1 kit per household.
All participants are welcome. If you need special accessibility accommodations, please email email@example.com in advance of your participation.
If you have comments, questions, or grievances about Project-in-a-Box, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Policy and Procedures:
- I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
- I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD Dept. of Computer and Electrical Engineering and the student organization, Project in a Box. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth learning environment.
- I understand that I will register through the Library Event Calendar and that my registration must be fully complete to attend the class.
- If there is more than one student in attendance they must register as well. Adults are allowed to attend without registering.
- I understand that I am responsible for canceling my registration if I am unable to attend.
This project is by the California State Library' Out of School Time Grant, to the City of San Diego. All participants are welcome. If you need special accessibility accommodations, please call (619) 236-5807 or email email@example.com in advance of your participation.
*PARENTS: If you are willing to have an image of your student taken for promotional and funding purposes, please fill out the Model Release form, sign, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!