Age Group:Young Adults (13-17)
Make A Difference in Your Community!
- Regularly attend meetings of the Teen Council
- Advise staff on materials to order for the collection
- Advise and assist staff in designing, implementing, and evaluating programming for local teens that meets library objectives and goals
- Plan, implement, and evaluate fundraisers to support Teen Council and Teen Center activities
- Design eye-catching displays for the Teen Center on topics relevant to teen interests
- Aid staff in maintaining and improving Teen Center space and materials
- Represent the Teen Center on outreach incentives
- Actively recruit teen council and teen advisory members
Receive Volunteer Hours!