There are 16 seats remaining.
Desserts meet geology in this delicious scientific mash-up class! Learn about rocks and minerals while making yummy treats inspired by Earth’s inner layers (for instance, sugar crystals!). If you love to cook and learn about Earth science, then Gorging on Geology is the class for you.
Note: All students will be required to have an approved food release form signed by their parent or guardian. Students who do not have an approved form cannot participate in the class.
Space is limited, advance registration is required.
Registration Policy and Procedures:
· I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
· I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
· I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
· I understand students should treat each other with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
· I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above.