There are 15 seats remaining.
Learn about Earth science as you never have before – by handling messy slime and conducting noisy and colorful experiments. Discover the physics, chemistry and biology of volcanoes, rain clouds, rock formation and other natural phenomena as you stomp, squeeze and sometimes eat your way through hands-on activities.
Space is limited, advance registration is required.
Registration Policy and Procedures:
· I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
· I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
· I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
· I understand students should treat each other with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
· I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above.