Discover how local researchers identify and study marine mammals native to San Diego, including seals, sea lions, dolphins and great whales. At the end of class, you will have a chance to sculpt your favorite animal out of clay to create a memorable fridge magnet.
Space is limited, advance registration is required.
Registration Policy and Procedures:
· I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
· I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
· I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
· I understand students should treat each other with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
· I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above.