Skip to main content
Frank Lenfesty Seminar Room - Rancho Bernardo
You are here
Flexible space for small gatherings. Located on second floor of the library. Patrons can take the stairs or elevator located in lobby.
Meeting Rooms are available at no charge to all public, private, profit and non-profit groups, regardless of their beliefs or affiliations. Granting permission to use library facilities does not constitute endorsement by the San Diego Public Library, the Board of Library Commissioners, or the City of San Diego. No advertisement or announcement implying such endorsement is permitted, unless written permission to do so has been previously given by the Library. Meeting Rooms are defined as spaces within library facilities that are designated for group meetings. Study Rooms and Special Event Spaces are separate spaces and have different policies for their use.
- Meeting Rooms must be requested at least two weeks prior to the requested date.
- Each group may schedule one meeting per month with a maximum 4-hour limit.
- Groups may not schedule events earlier than three months in advance of the event.
- Any exceptions may be made at the discretion of the appropriate library staff.
- AV equipment: Projector screen.
- Two white boards, one podium and 4 electrical wall outlets.
6 rectangular tables and 18 chairs.