All new registrations will be placed on the waitlist, and there is 1 waitlist seat remaining.
Slime: it’s slippery, gooey, malleable and oozy. But did you know you could use it to illustrate phenomena in the natural world? Just like slime, Earth’s glaciers, mudslides and quaking bogs are made of fluids that are neither liquid nor solid. Prepare for slimy fun as we investigate the interplay between viscosity, friction and gravity. Slime recipes included!
The San Diego Public Library and UC San Diego Extension are proud to bring all Library NExT programming to you for free, thanks to funding provided by the federal government. In order to keep these programs free, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Community Development Block Grant program requires us to collect household income information as part of the registration. All the information collected is confidential and is only used for tracking to provide funds for this program.
Registration Policy and Procedures:
- I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
- I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
- I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
- I understand students should treat each other with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
- I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above.