Discover the basics of stop-motion animation by working in two-person teams to make an animated movie. Teams will use different materials (construction paper, foam, Legos and other props) to create subjects for their movies. You’ll start by brainstorming ideas and creating storyboards, then use the kid-friendly Stop Motion Studio app to create frames, add sound and produce a final movie.
Course Title: Stop Motion Movie Making
Time: 1:00 PM-4:00 PM
Location: Mira Mesa Branch Library
Address: 8405 New Salem St, San Diego, CA 92126
Course Level: Elementary School (3rd-5th Grade)
Registration Policy and Procedures:
- I understand students must attend all classes.
- I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
- I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
- I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
- I understand students should treat each other with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
- I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above