Discover the basics of stop-motion animation by working in two-person teams to make an animated movie. Teams will use different materials (construction paper, foam, Legos and other props) to create subjects for their movies. You’ll start by brainstorming ideas and creating storyboards, then use the kid-friendly Stop Motion Studio app to create frames, add sound and produce a final movie.
This project is funded in whole or in part with Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program funds provided by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to the City of San Diego.
All participants are welcome. If you need special accessibility accommodations, please call (619) 236-5807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your participation.
If you have comments, questions or grievances about Library NExT, please contact Library NExT Programming at email@example.com
Registration Policy and Procedures:
- I understand students must attend all classes.
- I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
- I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
- I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
- I understand students should treat each other with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
- I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above.