Program Type:Educational, Library NExT
Let San Diego Public Library assist you in preparing for the transition from high school to college through the Admit One College Prep Academy! Admit One provides an advantage on SAT and ACT test preparation. This program is brought to you in partnership between the San Diego Public Library, and UC San Diego Extension Pre-College Programs.
Please be sure to check the email that you used to register for all correspondences.
*Please read all the information below!
1) REGISTER by filling out the information BELOW.
- Please register under the student’s name, not the parent’s name.
- Please do NOT share an email with a sibling; all students must have unique email addresses.
- Please do NOT register using school email addresses. School district issued email accounts often do not receive correspondence from @ucsd.edu emails.
2) In order to COMPLETE your registration, please provide us with your PID number, which is a student identification number through UC San Diego Division of Extension Studies. If you do not have a PID, please create a MyExtension account which will generate the PID number.
- Click here (https://myextension.ucsd.edu/account/new) to create a MyExtension account with UC San Diego Division of Extended Studies.
- *Please note that school district issued email accounts often do not receive correspondence from @ucsd.edu emails. Due to this, it is suggested that you do not use your school email address when creating this account.
- Once you have created your MyExtension account, please visit the “Home” page, where you can find your PID. Then include it in the registration information below.
3) Students will receive an email from the proctor/instructor within 24-48 hours of the start date of the course containing pre/post test information and class information.
The San Diego Public Library and UC San Diego Extension are proud to bring all Library NExT programming to you for free, thanks to funding provided in whole or in part by the Library Foundation SD.
If you need special accessibility accommodations, information and program content can be made available in alternative formats upon request. To request disability-related modifications or accommodations, please email LibraryNExT@sandiego.gov
If you have comments, questions or grievances about Library NExT, please contact the Program Coordinator at LibraryNExT@sandiego.gov
Registration Policy and Procedures:
- I understand students must attend all classes.
- I understand students should arrive promptly for class and stay for the full duration of the class.
- I understand this class is part of a partnership with UCSD. These classes differ from our regular programs in that they offer more of a structured, in-depth, and hands-on learning environment.
- I understand I am responsible for arranging transport with/for my student(s) promptly at the start and end of the class.
- I understand students should treat each other with respect; failure to do so could result in being dropped from the class.
- I understand that a break will be included in the program and students are encouraged to bring water and a snack.
By registering for the class, I agree and understand the restrictions, policies, and procedures outlined above.