San Diego Ballet Education and Outreach at the City Heights Library Performance Annex Schedule for September 17- November 12, 2022
Saturday September 17- November 12, 2022
- 9:00am-10:00am Open Adult Ballet (13 years and up)
- 10:00am- 11:00am Youth Ballet (6-12 year olds)
- 11:00am -12:00pm Youth Jazz Dance (6-18 year olds)
- Open Adult Ballet (9:00am- 10:00am) This class is for adults and young adults. Class will focus on Ballet barre and center combinations with an emphasis on coordination, flexibility and balance. All levels are welcome to attend this class that is great for beginners and advanced students. The San Diego Ballet offers the highest quality dance training in a positive and inclusive atmosphere.
- Youth Ballet Class (10:00am- 11:00am) Children will learn fun stretches and ballet basics! Students will have the chance to learn ballet barre combinations and the foundations of classical ballet with a professional ballerina with the San Diego Ballet! Classes are for children ages 6- 12.
- Youth and Teen Jazz Class (11:00am- 12:00pm) Children will have a great time learning exciting Jazz Dance! Kids will learn stretches and the basics of Jazz. This is an upbeat class that always includes a theatrical dance that kids can learn from start to finish! This class is for ages 6- 18.
- Students attending both the Youth Ballet and Jazz classes please bring water and a snack for a short break between classes.
- Masks are encouraged for all classes.